The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar role, be extremely organised and happy to be involved in all aspects of the business.
We are looking for a committment of a minimum 3 days ( Wednesday - Friday) and would consider full time or part-time applications. Salary is dependent on experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experince of managing a gallery
- Is happy to work independently as well as closely with the Directors when needed
- Is able to oversee the smooth running of all aspects of the business
- Has fantastic project managemrnt skills, preferably with experience of organising exhibitons
- Experience in shipping and storing artworks
- Is proficient in using Artlogic, InDesign, Mailchimp and Artsy
We would also welcome applications from candidates with a fine art registrar background, technican, Sales and Arts PR.
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com with a CV and cover letter. Interviews will commence in September.